I’m going to a baby shower for a new baby girl. Since I started sewing all my friends had little boys so I jumped at the chance to make these.
When my husband walked in on me squealing with glee after finishing the first one he knew this is what I’d be making all the time if we’d had a little girl. I used this tutorial created by Char @ Crap I've Made. The directions were really easy to follow and the only modification I made was to add an extra ruffle on the green one. I think it made it look really full.
I also embellished the front of both of the onesies. I added a ruffle to the white one and a strawberry appliqué to the green one (the ruffles are a strawberry fabric) I even learned how to do some French knots fro the strawberry seeds. I know that I’ve learned to do them a dozen times but I always have to look it up. I’m really happy with how they turned out. Thanks, Char for the great tutorial!