Saturday, May 25, 2013

New Shoes

I recently found a cool pair of shoes at old navy marked down to just $1.99. Sadly they were to small for Ash but for that price I had to get them anyway. Turns out they were the perfect size for Cam but I still wanted something similar for my kiddo.

_DSC0122

I bought another pair of shoes from Target and used a Pentel Gel Roller to doodled all over them.

_DSC0375

I’m thinking about coloring them in with my Inktense pencils but that might be over doing it. I might just save that for the next pair.

Ruth

3 comments:

  1. Hey I just got through with the pages, I should say Ambrosial nice plan done there.Thanks for administering your ideas!!I in ability Accrue administering your bend admission it!
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a creativity site.thanks for sharing.. Video-endoskopik yöntemle, tamponsuz Burun Estetiği bilgileri, estetik burun ameliyati,Burun Estetiği ,rinoplasti operasyonu Op. Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan anlatilmaktadir.
    Burun Estetiği

    ReplyDelete