Monday, May 6, 2013

A little bit of Noodlehead

One of my friends recently adopted a baby boy. I knew that I wanted to make one of noodlehead’s divided baskets and I was especially excited because it gave me an excuse to use some fabric from the Architextures line. I fell in love with this fabric at QuiltCon a few months back. I was thrilled to see a line that is definitely boy and not babyish at all. The bricks aren’t part of the Architextures fabric line but I felt that it fit the style and theme really well.
_DSC0220
This was my first time with the divided basket pattern and I’m really glad I picked this one up. I’ve always been interested in the geometry and construction of my products and this one was not a disappointment.
_DSC0223
I also whipped together one of her diaper pouches cause they are great to throw in your purse or at your husband when he takes the baby.
Ruth

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. Its really very useful of all of users. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Best Graphic Designing Company in Noida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. Its really very useful of all of users. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Online Effluent Monitoring System

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For Sharing A lot of important and useful blog, i have been already bookmarked your blog and come to read it on daily basic if I can get the spouse to concur, yours is so a lot prettier. Much thanks to you for sharing!

    www.norton.com/setup
    norton.com/setup
    office.com/setup
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Associate, introduce, and setup HP Deskjet 3700 wireless printer setup manual aide for driver download and fix remote printer secret phrase issues.

    ReplyDelete