Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father’s day

This year for father’s day we used an idea found on twinkle toe’s blog. Haley and I hosted a play date where we took pictures of about 15 kids with the letters. It was crazy intense but also fun. I put the 5 final pictures (out of the 100 I took) in a floating frame I found at Target. Scott really liked it. His only complaint was that it was too big to take to work so I might have to make a second miniature one later.

003

Happy father’s day to an amazing dad, who has infinite patience and love for Asher and me. I love you.

051

Ruth

2 comments:

  1. loved this post!! Been a long time follower :) One of my sons' name is Asher too. Love it! it means 'happy' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Something to remember for next year.
    greetings from Anja, the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete