Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pinterest Find: Pizza Muffins

Oh, Pinterest….how I love thee!

In my never-ending quest to find food that Cam can take to school in his lunchbox besides a PB&J, I came across (via my mom) this amazing recipe for Pizza Muffins! These little things are like a bite of heaven…or Italy…they are amazing and incredible and delicious and amazing! Did I mention they were amazing? The recipe comes from a blog with a name that describes me to a T…Lick the Bowl Good. I come from a long line of bowl lickers, so naturally that blog name appeals to me.

So feast your eyes on these bad boys. I ate at least 3 while setting up this picture. The melty, crunchy, oozy cheese on top is the best part.

 IMGP4191

So the recipe, found HERE, is an adapted/modified version of two other recipes, one of which is Racheal Ray (should’ve known), and is super simple. The only thing I didn’t do was add the red pepper flakes. Next time I’m going to top them with shredded basil, as in Racheal’s version. YUM! Also, I got nearly 2 dozen mini muffins out of one batch, which means Cam won’t miss the 1/2 dozen I’ve already devoured.

 IMGP4192

Doesn’t that make you wanna run to the kitchen right now and bake some? Thank you, Pinterest…I’ll never get this baby weight off.
signature

2 comments:

  1. That makes me want to give in and buy a mini muffin pan... I've been trying to think of more stuff (besides PB&J) to put in Lorelei's lunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cindy. Zoe might just eat those.

    ReplyDelete